Terms & Conditions of Business
Terms & Conditions
1. All prices are subject to VAT unless in some circumstance when you have an EU registered number or a charity exemption certificate. This must be provided before the items are delivered.
2. There is no minimum order value.
3. All items are subject to a delivery charge - see delivery Delivery Terms
4. We reserve the right to amend prices to those ruling at the date of despatch.
5. Due to a programme of continuous product development, we reserve the right to amend specification, design and price without prior notice. Advertisements, catalogues and other written material are only intended to present a general indication of products referred to therein and in no part shall be binding upon us.
6. Products delivered (pursuant to orders) are not returnable except by prior agreement. Returned goods which are not faulty or have not been sent in error will be credited at 90% of original invoice value and must be returned to us in re-saleable condition and within 14 days. All pigments are non-returnable and non-refundable unless the bottle seal is uncompromised. See Returns Returns Policy
7. The user must at all times be satisfied that the products ordered are suitable. The seller cannot accept liability for the end use or the way in which they are stored or used.
8. Any requests for credit or replacements for shortages or damage in transit must be notified to us within 3 days of receipt of goods, or, in the case of non-delivery, within 10 days of receipt of invoice. Email email@example.com
9. Every effort will be made to meet forecast delivery dates, but we cannot however, accept liability for any loss arising from failure to meet them.
10. All goods remain the property of Finishing Touches (SPMU) Ltd, until paid for in full by the purchaser.
11. Where repairs of customers’ goods are undertaken, they are done entirely at the customer’s own risk.
12. We accept no liability for delay or non-fulfilment of any terms of the contract caused by force majeure or by any industrial dispute, accident, fire, scarcity of material or labour or by any cause not directly within our control.
13. No indulgence or failure by us to enforce any of our rights shall constitute a waiver of such right or preclude us from thereafter exercising the same.
14. When booking a training course or workshop all deposits are non refundable. The full balance of the course is payable 14 days prior to the start of the course. Once the full balance is paid, it is subject to a 50% cancellation charge. There will be no refunds for missed attendances at courses or workshops.
15. In extreme and unforseen circumstances, Finishing Touches reserve the right to re-schedule courses.