1. All prices are subject to VAT unless in some circumstance when you have an EU registered number or a charity exemption certificate. This must be provided before the items are delivered.
2. There is no minimum order value.
3. All items are subject to a delivery charge – see delivery Delivery Terms
4. All orders placed before 2.30 pm will be sent out the same day by your chosen method of delivery.
5. Any order that is placed after 2.30 pm will be dispatched the next working day.
6. We are unable to accept responsibility for lost working time and recommend goods are ordered well in advance of any client treatments.
7.. We reserve the right to amend prices to those ruling at the date of despatch.
8. Due to a programme of continuous product development, we reserve the right to amend specification, design and price without prior notice. Advertisements, catalogues and other written material are only intended to present a general indication of products referred to therein and in no part shall be binding upon us.
9. Products delivered (pursuant to orders) are not returnable except by prior agreement. Returned goods which are not faulty or have not been sent in error will be credited at 90% of original invoice value and must be returned to us in re-saleable condition and within 14 days. All pigments are non-returnable and non-refundable unless the bottle seal is uncompromised. See Returns Returns Policy
10. The user must at all times be satisfied that the products ordered are suitable. The seller cannot accept liability for the end use or the way in which they are stored or used.
11. Any requests for credit or replacements for shortages or damage in transit must be notified to us within 3 days of receipt of goods, or, in the case of non-delivery, within 10 days of receipt of invoice. Email email@example.com
12. Every effort will be made to meet forecast delivery dates, but we cannot however, accept liability for any loss arising from failure to meet them.
13. All goods remain the property of Finishing Touches (Semi-Permanent Make-up) Ltd, until paid for in full by the purchaser.
14. Where repairs of customers’ goods are undertaken, they are done entirely at the customer’s own risk.
15. We accept no liability for delay or non-fulfilment of any terms of the contract caused by force majeure or by any industrial dispute, accident, fire, scarcity of material or labour or by any cause not directly within our control.
16. No indulgence or failure by us to enforce any of our rights shall constitute a waiver of such right or preclude us from thereafter exercising the same.
17. When booking a training course or workshop all deposits are non refundable. The full balance of the course is payable 14 days prior to the start of the course. Once the full balance is paid, it is subject to a 100% cancellation charge. There will be no refunds for missed attendances at courses or workshops.
18. In extreme and unforseen circumstances, Finishing Touches reserve the right to re-schedule courses.
19. If a discount code is offered but not applied at checkout we are unable to apply at a later date.
Orders must be placed before 2.30pm to be eligible for next working day delivery. Our opening hours are 9 am – 5.30 pm Monday to Friday. Order placed after 2.30 pm on a Friday will not be dispatched until Monday.
There is a minimum packing and delivery charge of £7.80 (incl vat) for all orders within mainland UK. This is a next working day service between the hours of 8am – 6pm.
We can also offer you a next working day service by 12pm. This service is available for £10.20(incl vat) .
Although we endeavour to despatch all items before 3pm on the working day the order is received. All of our postage options are marked delivery for the next working day however occasionally, due to circumstances beyond our control, orders can take slightly longer to arrive. Because of this we advise you to leave at least 3 days for delivery and processing. If you are worried about your delivery, please give us a call on 01444 414744 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
Please note that we are unable to accept responsibility for lost working time and is recommended that goods are ordered well in advance of any client appointments.
Delivery within Europe and worldwide are possible and usually arrives within 3-5 working days. Please contact email@example.com for a quote. We will get in touch to discuss the best method for delivery for your area.
As a rough guide expect to pay on a tracked courier service approx:
– £40 for European delivery under 1kg
– £70 for rest of the world delivery over 1kg
This is just a rough guide and will be assessed on an individual basis depending on weight and dimensions.
Please contact Julie for a quote on 01444 414744 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Finishing Touches are not liable for any customs charges made in the recipients countries. The customer is completely responsible for these charges.
Our Satisfaction Guarantee In the unlikely event that your order arrives damaged please email us at email@example.com immediately so that we can arrange an exchange at your convenience.
Since most of our supplies are sterile and for use in a cosmedic setting, any returns must be unused and returned in the original packaging with all safety seals in tact. You must return items within 14 days of receipt to the address below where we will gladly offer you a refund, exchange or credit note.
PLEASE NOTE WE CANNOT OFFER A REFUND VIA CHEQUE. Please wrap the items securely and use insured registered delivery, keeping the receipt in case of damage in transit. Finishing Touches cannot accept liability for goods lost or damaged in transport.
Finishing Touches (SPMU) Ltd
6 Bridge Road Business Park Bridge Road
Haywards Heath West Sussex RH16 1TX
All overseas orders will be refunded in sterling. Finishing Touches cannot be held responsible for any fluctuations in exchange rates and consequent loss of currency as a result. We would ask our customers to consider this before placing any overseas orders.