2 day Areola masterclass
Our areola tattooing masterclass provides a balanced programme of theory as well as practical learning using a range of excellent patient volunteers whose heartfelt stories will inspire you to offer first class procedures in your practice.
Our Areola Masterclass provides a balanced programme of theory as well as practical learning using a range of excellent patient volunteers. You will learn how to offer your patients visual aesthetic improvements for:
- Areola restoration and pigmentation
- How to minimise surgical scarring in the breast area with needling techniques
Who can apply for this course
Trained medical professionals from the NHS or private hospitals/clinics.
Day 1: Classroom theory, simulated practical work and demonstration.
Day 2: Review and evaluation followed by hands on practical as well as advice on marketing.
Class size: All Courses are based on a ratio of one trainer per two trainees.
You will obtain a certificate of attendance on completion of the course. Furthermore, a Diploma of Excellence will be issued after the successful completion of 5 acceptable case studies-these must be submitted by post for review. You will also have to complete a verbal assessment.
- Health, safety and sanitation.
- Machine set up and breakdown.
- Needle selection, as well as techniques and colour theory.
- Understanding your patients needs.
- Effective pain control & as well as numbing techniques.
- Patient consultation and informed consent.
- Hands on procedures for new as well as retouch patients.
- Aftercare and dressings.