- Health, safety and sanitation.
- Machine set up and breakdown.
- Needle selection and techniques.
- Colour theory.
- Understanding your patients needs.
- Effective pain control & numbing techniques.
- Patient consultation and informed consent.
- Hands on procedures for new and retouch patients.
- Aftercare and dressings.
What you’ll learn on your areola masterclass Masterclass?
How to offer your patients visual aesthetic improvements for:
Areola restoration and pigmentation.
Surgical scarring in the breast area (micro needling).
“After my surgery I chose not to have an areola/nipple operation. I chose instead to have my areola tattooed on – and am absolutely delighted with the result. It looks so realistic. I feel complete again.”