Making small changes to your clients’ eyebrows can make a big difference to how they look and feel. Beautifully shaped eyebrows not only accentuate your eyes, they can add a lift to your face, making you look youthful.
The most popular treatment in Semi Permanent makeup
Regardless of the natural growth of your brow hair, or your current brow shape, semi permanent eyebrow tattooing can provide you with the perfect look that you have always wanted.
- Add beautiful shape and lift to your brows
- Define sparse or over-plucked brows – no more brow pencil
- Create a natural look which frames the face and adds a youthful look
- Restore the appearance of realistic looking brows with realistic hairstroke brow treatments
All treatments take into account the shape of your client’s face. After completing a semi permanent eyebrows training course, you will be able to offer your client a full consultation, so that your client will have the opportunity to discuss in detail the treatment with you and will feel comfortable and confident with the actual procedure.
Who can benefit from semi permanent eyebrows?
- If your client’s eyebrows are sparse or indeed over-plucked
- Your client has fair/blonde eyebrows and finds that pencil wears off quickly.
- If your client suffers from sensitive skin or allergies.
- If your client has suffered from alopecia.
- If your client has undergone chemotherapy.
Tempted to add semi permanent eyebrows to your treatment offerings?
Take a look at our gallery featuring semi permanent eyebrows before and after photos. And why not read our semi permanent eyebrows testimonials.
If this semi permanent make up treatment has tickled your interest…why not find out about the range of semi permanent make up treatments that we provide training for, including:
- Semi permanent eyebrow treatments
- Semi permanent lip liner and lip blend treatments
- Nipple and areola reconstruction
- Micro needling for scars and wrinkles
- Tattoo removal