Eyeliner can help change the shape of your client’s eye. When applied properly it can make eyes look bigger and more noticeable.
Eyeliner can also be tricky to apply. For a simple long lasting solution, semi permanent eyeliner can help.
This is a simple treatment that involves adding a fine line to your client’s top or bottom lashes, using a pigment colour of your client’s choice.
In a little over 11/2 hours, this treatment can make your client’s eyes look bigger and more noticeable.
And unlike using a pencil or liquid liner, the effect lasts for about 3-5 years.
What are the advantages of semi permanent eyeliner treatments?
- Semi permanent eyeliner is available in a choice of pigments that can be blended to enhance your client’s natural eye colour. So, if your client has a busy schedule, your client’s eyes can look their best, 24 hours a day, without your client having to reapply.
- Your client can benefit from a choice of looks, from natural and thin through to bold and dramatic. Stronger looks can be achieved by attending 3-4 treatments. As a result your client’s eyes will look bigger and more noticeable. Best of all, your client’s make up will not smudge or wash away.
- The fresh line applied to the top or bottom of your client’s lashes is precise. The effect is subtle yet defined. This procedure is the ultimate solution if your client finds the application of eyeliner both time-consuming and tricky.
After completing a semi permanent eyeliner training course, you will be able to offer your client a full consultation, so that your client will have the opportunity to discuss in detail the treatment with you and will feel comfortable and confident with the actual procedure.
Tempted to add semi permanent eyeliner to your treatment offerings?
Take a look at our gallery of semi permanent eyeliner before and after photos.
Or simply get in touch with us to book your training course.
If this semi permanent makeup treatment has tickled your interest…why not find out about our range of semi permanent make up treatments that we provide training for, including:
- Semi permanent eyebrow treatments
- Semi permanent lip liner and lip blend treatments
- Nipple and areola reconstruction
- Micro needling for scars and wrinkles
- Tattoo removal