So what are semi permanent lip treatments?
These simple yet effective treatments redefine your clients’ lip shape, volume and Cupid’s bow.
In a little over 1 ½ hours, this treatment will make your clients’ lips look fuller and desirable. And unlike using a pencil, the effect lasts for about 3-5 years.
What are the advantages of semi permanent lip treatments?
– They are available in a choice of colours and shades that complement you or your clients’ complexions so the lips look luscious with or without make up.
– Not only does the procedure perfect the shape and symmetry of your clients’ lips, but also it is smudge proof and cannot be licked off, thus ultimately saving time spent endlessly reapplying lip colour.
– The older you get the less defined your lips become. Furthermore your natural lip colour lightens with age. Semi permanent lip liner is blended for a subtle yet defined effect to help your clients retain their natural youthful looks.
After completing the training course, you will be able to offer your clients a full consultation, so that your clients will have the opportunity to discuss in detail their treatment with you and feel comfortable and confident with the actual procedure.
Tempted to add semi permanent lip treatment to your offerings?
Simply get in touch by calling us directly at Head Office at 01444 414 744 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If this semi permanent make up treatment has peaked your interest… Why not find out about the range of semi permanent make up treatments that we provide training for.
– Semi permanent eyebrow treatments
– Semi permanent eyeliner treatments
– Micro needling for scars and wrinkles
Who can benefit from semi permanent lip liner and lip blend treatments?
- If you or your clients have unsteady hands and find make up difficult to apply.
- If you or your clients are short sighted.
- If you or your clients are time poor, but at the same time need the confidence that make up gives them.
- if you or your clients suffer from allergies or are sensitive to conventional make up.
Note: If you or your client suffers from cold sores, we recommend your client take a course of anti-virals prior to treatment.