This one day course is open to trained SPMU technicians, traditional tattooist and medical professionals. This course is still open to you if you do not have any tattooing experience. To qualify, you will need to complete an additional induction module.
Rejuvi tattoo removal is a non-surgical approach, which offers a safe alternative to traditional invasive laser treatment and delivers good results.
Rejuvi Erase solution is a liquid alternative to laser for slowly removing unwanted tattoos. This one day course will teach you how to remove and/or lighten pigments from the skin for semi permanent makeup and body tattoos in a similar manner as the original tattoo.
A typical tattoo removal can be achieved in 4 treatments. Each treatment is usually spaced 8-12 weeks apart.
Note: The secret to the success of the tattoo removal treatment is adherence to our strict aftercare regime.
What are the advantages of Rejuvi tattoo removal?
- This corrective procedure can be used to treat semi permanent make up mistakes as well as to remove professional and amateur tattoos.
- The removal solution implanted into the tattoo site can draw all colours from the skin.
- You will be pleased to hear that this treatment is less painful than laser removal.
And there is minimal risk of scarring.
After completing a Rejuvi tattoo removal training course, you will be able to offer your client a full consultation, so that your client will have the opportunity to discuss in detail the treatment with you and will feel comfortable and confident with the actual procedure.
Want to know more about Rejuvi tattoo removal treatments?
Take a look at our gallery to see examples of our tattoo removal treatments.
Find out how others have benefited from tattoo removal treatments.
Or simply get in touch with us to book your Tattoo Removal Course
For more information about semi permanent make up and medical tattooing treatments
Why not find out about the range of semi permanent make up and medical tattooing treatments that we provide training for, including:
- Semi permanent eyebrow treatments
- Semi permanent eyeliner treatments
- Semi permanent lip liner and lip blend treatments
- Nipple and areola reconstruction
- Micro needling for scars and wrinkles