In this episode Kelly interviews our very own skin and micropigmentation expert, Jackie Samways! Starting in the industry when she was 16, Jackie has extensive knowledge of SPMU, medical micropigmentation, scalp micropigmentation as well as skin! Skin needling has become one of her most demanding treatments and in this episode Jackie gives advice about the best treatment for skin.
This episode was sponsored by ESR, a team of passionate skin activists dedicated to skin rejuvenation. They have brought out the UK’s only serum infused micro needling roller which enriches your skin and reveals your natural beauty. You can use the code PODCAST10 on the ESR website for 10% off.
Jackie is one of Finishing Touches very own trainers!
What is Skin needling?
Jackie does everything from semi-permanent makeup, medical and scalp micropigmentation! She also specialises in skin, and trains our students in skin needling and in the episode she talks about it in depth. You can find out more about Skin needling here
In the episode, Jackie recommends a range of Cell Biologique products that she uses in treatments:
- Acne Defense Serum – helps fight blackheads while minimizing oil and redness with this serum regulating treatment serum. Excellent for use as a spot treatment or in the evening when used as an overnight treatment.
- Jouvance Serum – goes great with any type of skin needling treatment. It protects and softens skin by preserving the natural lipid balance, resulting in radiant, more uniform looking skin.
- Cherry Peel – a powerful rejuvenating treatment that promotes collagen formation while inhibiting uneven skin tone, addressing acne scars, pigmentation and age spots typically found’ on the face, chest and decollete.
- Pomegranate Enzyme Peel – its key ingredient, pomegranate, is a natural antioxidant rich in vitamins, minerals and enzymes which helps increase the skin’s anti-inflammatory properties and elasticity. As Jackie mentioned in the video – now designed for homecare use!
- Collagen Renu Moisturiser – an intensive high potency anti ageing retinol creme that offers advanced revitalising benefits for environmentally damaged, mature, dry or prematurely ageing skin.
Jackie also mentions in the episode that she teaches and does Dermaplaning Treatments, find out more about the treatment and training here
Related The Micropigmentation Podcast episodes: