Digital skin needling for scars, burns and rejuvenation is a straight-forward procedure which can dramatically improve the appearance of:
- A variety of scars caused by burns
- Improving the appearance of scars
- Improving skin texture
- Scar contractures
- Improving scar mobility
- Facial scars and burn injuries
- Trauma scars
- Surgical scars
- Raised hypertrophic scars
- Atrophic scars
This course is designed for professionals to work with skin damaged through trauma – specifically scars and burns.
The digital skin needling course will cover all areas of skin needling including intense, moderate, gentle and targeted methods -as a result this will enable you to work with a wide range of clients.
What topics are covered in the MCA micro needling course?
- Understanding your client’s needs.
- Anatomy and physiology
- Understanding scars and burns and how to treat them
- Introduction to collagen induction and skin needling therapies
- A variety of needling techniques
- How to market your digital needling treatment services