Fantastic results can be achieved for:
- Areola pigmentation, LD and tram scar flattening and pigmention
- Skin graft and vitiligo pigmentation
- Scar and burns camouflage colouration
- Scar and burns relaxation and improvement by MCA techniques and digital skin needling
Take advantage of this balanced programme of theory and practical learning using a range of patient volunteers.
What you’ll learn on your 3-day medical tattooing masterclass
How to offer your patients visual aesthetic improvements for:
- Areola restoration and re-pigmentation.
- How to camouflage scarring using pigmentation and micro needling.
- Burns Relaxation
- Scar Minimization
- Skin graft mosaic techniques.
What topics are covered in the 3-day medical tattooing masterclass?
- Health, safety and sanitation.
- Machine set up and breakdown.
- Needle selection and techniques.
- Colour theory.
- Understanding your patients needs.
- Effective pain control & numbing techniques.
- Patient consultation and informed consent.
- Hands on procedures of new and retouch patients.
- Aftercare and dressings.
“As a Clinic Nurse Specialist working in plastic surgery and burns, the training at Finishing Touches is invaluable. From nipple areola tattooing to facial feature restoration, the training and continuing practical workshops have allowed us to provide a fully skilled service to our”
Anne Keogh, Senior Nurse Practitioner