Provide the “finishing touch” to your clients after reconstructive breast surgery with nipple and areola reconstruction treatments.
So what are medical tattooing nipple and areola reconstruction treatments?
Reconstructive breast treatment following cancer can be an emotional experience. Medically tattooed nipple and areola reconstruction treatments provide the final touches to surgical procedures, and restore in patients a sense of normality. Furthermore, the effects are realistic and the end result will provide a boost to your client’s self-esteem. The treatment takes around 30-40 minutes, and top-ups may be required.
After completing a medical tattooing nipple and areola reconstruction training course, you will be able to offer your clients a full consultation. Your clients will have the opportunity to discuss in detail their treatment with you and feel comfortable and confident with the actual procedure.
What are the advantages of nipple and areola reconstruction treatments?
Expert colour matching and placement correct misshapen areola after surgical procedures
The treatment uses natural ingredients that last up to two years.
A 3d simulated nipple gives the illusion of protrusion.
Its lifelike appearance will give you a sense of conformity, and restore confidence, bringing closure to a long journey.
If this Eyeliner treatment has peaked your interest please do not hesitate to contact us either by calling us directly at Head Office at 01444 414 744 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the benefits of nipple and areola reconstructive tattooing?
- It will boost your clients’ confidence in themselves and their relationships.
- It can give your clients the confidence to regain their lifestyles.
- It will bring closure to challenging times.
Tempted to add nipple and areola reconstruction to your treatment offerings?
- Take a look at our gallery featuring nipple and areola reconstruction before and after photos.
- And why not read our nipple and areola reconstruction testimonials.
- Or simply get in touch with to book your course today 01444 414744
Why not find out about the range of semi permanent make up and medical tattooing treatments that we provide training for, including:
- Semi permanent eyebrow treatments
- Semi permanent eyeliner treatments
- Semi permanent lip liner and lip blend treatments
- Micro needling for scars and wrinkles
- Tattoo removal