Art of Areola
Areola tattooing is a complex art and our one day workshop is the perfect way to keep your skills up to date and brush up on your techniques. Whether you join us at our more intimate venue in Haywards Heath or at the Royal College of Surgeons in London, you are sure to benefit from this day.
Our workshops are run by our Master Educators who between them have over 200 years of experience in medical tattooing, along with specialised quest speakers. “It’s what you learn after you know it all that counts”
Harry S Truman
This one day Art of Areola workshop will provide you with information to help you improve the visual appearance of the NAC: nipple/areola complex for patients post breast reconstruction, after mastopexy and augmentation.
By learning and understanding the latest techniques in medical tattooing as well as understanding the tools of your trade you will feel more confident in offering your patients a more realistic result.
- Creating 3D nipple enhancement (using the illusion of protrusion).
- Creating a borderless areola (when the patient requires a very light and natural areola).
- Adjusting and camouflaging the nipple/areola on patients who’s breasts are not symmetrical.
- Needle Tips and Tricks – advice on choosing the right needle for each and every procedure to ensure realistic results using the Precision Plus medical tattoo system.
- Adjusting unwanted colour hues.
- Learn how to create the illusion of Montgomery tubercles (see third photo down).
- Advice on implanting colour into healthy skin, grafted skin and patients with burns.
- An opportunity to network and discuss medical tattooing.
- Learn how MCA target needling can help minimise scarring in and around the breast area.
Who should attend?
Anyone offering areola tattooing in the NHS and private sectors; surgeons, burns and plastics specialists; breast nurses, anaplastologists and maxillofacial prosthetists as well as Finishing Touches trained medical tattoo specialists. Please note: Workshops are for trained medical tattoo professionals only.
10.00am: start. Morning: theory lectures. Lunch: a light lunch will be provided. Afternoon: demonstrations and group discussions. 4.00pm: summary and close.
For more information regarding, prices and dates please email firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp Amanda on 07399462149
No images at the moment