Since forming in 1996, Finishing Touches Group has made an enormous contribution to the world of micropigmentation. As a result, we are a leading global product supplier and provider of education and treatments. Our clients are predominantly from the cosmetic and medical sector. We are a busy, lively team, who work closely in an upbeat office environment. It is vital that the successful candidate can work well within our team and be prepared to assist other departments when required as well as their specific job role.
Based at our head office in Haywards Heath.
9am-5pm Monday - Friday.
Salary £18,750 per annum.
Role: Varied duties across our operations and customer support department
Duties to include:
• Managing customer service queries over the phone/email and Live Chat
• Taking and processing telephone & email orders
• Raising invoices and credit notes using Zoho Books system
• Process purchase orders and pro forma invoices from hospitals and clinics
• Supporting the warehouse during busy periods or holidays with picking/packing of orders ensuring all orders are accurately fulfilled
• Updating our internal customer support FAQs so staff managing customer queries have up-to-date information to help manage customer service enquiries
• Making up training kits, product kits and training manuals
• Unpacking stock, stock rotation and out of stock reporting
• Ordering office stationary and products needed for training courses
• Assist with the monthly stock take
• Assist with machinery loans and repairs administration
• General office duties – photocopying, filing of paperwork, ensuring client records are kept up to date on our CRM system
• Enthusiastic with a passion to deliver exceptional customer service
• Detailed orientated
• Excellent telephone manner and written communication
• Ability to communicate on all levels
• Fast and keen learner
• Comfortable with systems and with technology
Must have previous office based customer service experience
To apply for the role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org