Terms & Conditions
Scalp Micropigmentation training offer
Normally £2,950+VAT, we have a special offer of £1000 off Full scalp micropigmentation training course when you book your training and pay your £950+VAT reservation fee before 31st of August 2021 at 17:00 GMT. You will then have immediate access to our online learning. Course bookings are subject to availability and must be attended by the 31st of December 2021 at our Haywards Heath centre. Contact us on 01444 414744 or email us to enquire for locations and dates. Training offers end on the 31st of August 2021 at 23:59 GMT.
Refresh & Renew in Semi-permanent Brows, Eyeliner, Lip blush & liner and Microblading
If you are a Finishing Touches micropigmentation trained technician, you can Refresh & Renew in Semi-permanent Hairstroke Brows, Ombre Brows, Eyeliner, Lip Blush & Liner or Microblading for just £500 + VAT. If you have trained with another training school, we will require a copy of your training certificate from a level 4 school and will ask details about your current insurance.
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other training offers. Full payment is required to secure this booking. Course bookings are subject to availability and must be attended by the 31st of December 2021 at Haywards Heath centre. For other training venues there will be a £250 surcharge. You will also need to purchase practice skins and the required needles and pigments in order to follow the hands-on techniques covered in the zoom webinar. Further information will sent with your invoice and booking. Contact us on 01444 414744 to enquire for locations and dates. Training offers end on the 31st of August 2021 at 23:59 GMT.
Semi-permanent Eyeliner, Lip blush and liner and Microblading Training offer
New Finishing Touches customers: Training only applicable to new Finishing Touches trainees. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other training offers. £500 off Eyeliner, Lip Blush & Liner and Microblading training when you book your training course and pay your £800+VAT reservation fee before 31st of August 2021 at 17:00 GMT. Course bookings are subject to availability and must be attended by the 31st of December 2021. Contact us on 01444 414744 to enquire for locations and dates. Training offers end on the 31st of August 2021 at 23:59 GMT.
Existing Finishing Touches customers: If you are a Finishing Touches micropigmentation trained technician, you can upskill in Semi-permanent Eyeliner, Lip Blush & Liner and Microblading for just £500 + VAT. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other training offers. Full payment is required to secure this booking and you must attend our September Zoom practical webinars (from the comfort of your own home) and the October academy live skills training course at our Haywards Heath training centre. You will also need to purchase practice skins and the required needles and pigments in order to follow the hands-on techniques covered in the zoom webinar. Further information will sent with your invoice and booking.
Product summer sale
While stock lasts. Summer sale ends on 31st August 2021 at 23:59 GMT. Discount only applicable online.
Select 4 pigments in your basket and get 1 pigment for free. Limited offer, 12 FT pigments per order. FT Pigments include our True Brows, Posy Lips, Phantom Ink, Medical Line and Corrective colours. Pigment offer ends 31st August 2021 at 23:59 GMT. Discount only applicable online.
Online training course
Online training course offers also end on the 31st of August 2021 at 23:59 GMT.
Pre-order items - any items showing as on pre-order will be shipped as soon as they become available. Full payment will be taken at time of purchase. Any other items ordered will be shipped under the standard terms. If there is any further unexpected delays a member of the team will be in touch.
- All prices are subject to VAT, unless in circumstance when you have an EU registered number or a charity exemption certificate. This must be provided before the items are delivered.
- There is no minimum order value.
- All items are subject to a delivery charge – refer to delivery policy and options.
- All orders placed before 2pm will be sent out the same day by your chosen method of delivery. Our opening hours are 9am-5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- Any order placed after 2pm will be dispatched the next working day.
- Any order placed after 2pm on a Friday will be dispatched Monday. *
- First time customers, we require your first order to be placed online, with products delivered to the billing address.
- DPD do not guarantee Next Day delivery. We are unable to accept responsibility for lost working time and recommend goods are ordered 3 working days in advance of any client treatments.
- We reserve the right to amend prices to those ruling at the date of dispatch.
- Due to a programme of continuous product development, we reserve the right to amend specification, design and price without prior notice. Advertisements, catalogues and other written material are only intended to present a general indication of products referred to there in, and in no part shall be binding upon us.
- Most of our products are sterile, for use in a cosmetic setting. Any returns must be unused and returned to us in a saleable condition, in the original packaging with all safety seals intact. You must return items within 14 days of receipt to the address below where we will gladly offer you a refund, exchange or credit note. All pigments are non-returnable and non-refundable unless the bottle seal is uncompromised.
- The user must always be satisfied that the products ordered are suitable. The seller cannot accept liability for the end use or the way in which they are stored or used.
- Any requests for credit or replacements for shortages or damage in transit must be notified to us within 3 days of receipt of goods, or, in the case of non-delivery, within 10 days of the order date. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Every effort will be made to meet forecast delivery dates, but we cannot however, accept liability for any loss arising from failure to meet them.
- All goods remain the property of Finishing Touches Portfolio Ltd, until paid for in full by the purchaser.
- Where repairs of customers’ goods are undertaken, they are done entirely at the customer’s own risk.
- We accept no liability for delay or non-fulfilment of any terms of the contract caused by force majeure, or by any industrial dispute, accident, fire, scarcity of material or labour or by any cause not directly within our control.
- No indulgence or failure by us to enforce any of our rights shall constitute a waiver of such right or preclude us from thereafter exercising the same.
- When booking a training course or workshop, all deposits are non-refundable. The full balance of the course is payable 28 days prior to the start of the course. Once the full balance is paid, it is subject to a 100% cancellation charge. There will be no refunds for missed attendances at courses or workshops.
- In extreme and unforeseen circumstances, Finishing Touches reserve the right to re-schedule courses.
- If a discount code is offered but not applied at checkout we are unable to apply later.
Training Payment terms
- A non-refundable deposit of £500 is required at the time of booking.
- The balance is payable 28 days prior to commencement of the course.
- An administration fee of £250.00 will be chargeable for any date or location change made by the trainee outside the 28-day period prior to course. No changes can be made within the 28-day pre-course time frame – see cancellation terms below.
- Cancellation must be advised in writing no less than 28 days before the start date of the course. If less than 28 days, the entire course fee is payable.
- Finishing Touches reserves the right to cancel a course should unforeseen circumstances occur. In this case, the course will be rescheduled at a mutually convenient date.
- You will be responsible for activating your insurance on the last day of your course.
- You will carry out the procedures precisely as per Finishing Touches trained standards which are in line with insurance protocol.
- You will not carry out more than 4 of each procedure during your case study period unless you have received written authorisation from Head Office.
- We are confident that our training will exceed your expectations, however if upon embarking on your course it becomes apparent that this is not the career choice for you (as determined by your trainer on assessment of your abilities), we reserve the right to prematurely end the course without reimbursement.
- You will be implanting pigment into clients faces and it is imperative that you can complete this successfully, safely and confidently in your own practice. Please refer to the pre-course information to ensure you meet the basic requirement.
- If you are not happy with any part of your course, please write to Head Office at the address below detailing your dissatisfaction. Please send it by recorded delivery within 30 days of the start date of your course.
Finishing Touches Portfolio
6 Bridge Road Business Park