What is Meso MED targeted skin needling?
Targeted needling with syringe style metal precision, involves the implantation of serums and pigment into the skin using a multitude of techniques and different needles. Through targeted needling you are able to flatten and relax tough fibrous tissue without stimulating melanin (that can cause unwanted hyper pigmentation), plus also treat small scars by sprinkling colour, through a mosaic method.
What will you learn?
- Target Micro-needling with pigment and serums and AHA Peel.
- How to treat Problematic skin conditions in conjunction with our Cell Biologique skincare range.
- Micro-needling for small surgical white scars, such as breast surgery scarring post reconstruction.
- Micropigmentation and Micro-needling combination treatmentand colour wash, for deep pitted scarring and ‘colour sprinkling’ by mosaic methods.
- Pigment removal concepts to minimise radiotherapy marks using salt and saline
- Ripar Cover camouflage for skin concerns where Micropigmentation isn't possible.
- Demonstration on Plason BT – needle-less infusions Skin cancer detectiononline course.
The perfect course for
- Micropigmentation practitioners who have trained in areola repigmentation and want to offer the ‘finishing touches’ for their areola patients.
- For trained SPMU techs wishing to offer new Meso & Micropigmentation treatments.
- For technicans already trained in Meso GLOW or Meso+ wishing to advance their needling skills, and considering training in medical micropigmentation.
- Medical & aesthetic practitioners who wish to expand their practice and offer treatments to their patients/clients.
Just some of our modules....
Anatomy of the skin
Health & Safety
Skin tones & types
✓ Core knowledge + 12 months access to all online learning modules
✓ Live skills in the academy with models supplied
✓ On-going mentoring & support
✓ Lifetime access to dedicated technician forum
✓ Low student to trainer ratio
✓ Practice equipment supplied
✓ Starter kit included in price
✓ Affordable training course £1250 + VAT
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose Finishing Touches?
Over 25 years experience in the industry
Support during and after your training
Recognised by insurers and local authorities
Detailed online theory & CORE KNOWLEDGE
Providing models for realistic training
Low student to trainer ratio on training days
When and where does the course start?
All of our Meso skin needling courses are currently held at our headquarters in Haywards Heath, West Sussex.
Haywards Heath is situated approximately 20 minutes from Gatwick Airport by road or rail.
We are also only a 10 minute walk or 2 minute taxi ride away from Haywards Heath train station which has a main line station from London Victoria.
We will provide you with a helpful accommodation sheet with our suggestions of hotels and travel advice so you get to our head quarters safely and stress free.
Equipped & ready to go
Our informative and hands on plastic Meso ME skin needing full day course is £500+VAT and alongside expertise training you will leave our skin course with a kit of skincare products worth £454! Our kit has been carefully selected by our skin expert training team and includes a range of professional skincare products to meet your clients' needs. From cleansers, serums to moisturisers and SPF, our Cell Biologique products treat the skin on a deeper cellular level that target skin needs, skin problems and most importantly achieve skin results. Also included is a box of our unique Meso Plastic Cartridges allowing for 10 treatments, to get you started, and see you a return on your investment in no time.
Learn with us
Find out more about our course availability by filling in the form below or speak with our team using the number below
- +44 1444 414744
* Indicates required entry